Playing Sound question

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Sep 17 11:28:20 EDT 2016

Rick,
It's for an update of a very simple app that plays a collection of sound files of yoga poses in a user defined order, with settable pauses containing only background sounds. It's for my own use for a yoga experience I share with my friends. I made it as an intro to making an iOS app. The recent update of the iOS made my previous version crash, tho so I am redoing it in lc8. The biggest challenge is dealing with the certificate and provisioning challenges that always seem to take a full day to sort out.

I really should make the example I shared look better in the iOS simulator, tho. The basic code is a start.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org