tsNet Qs

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 16 07:23:28 EDT 2016

Dave,

as far is i know even with tsNet you have to base64encode the attachments and include them into the message body.

At http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4070/l/8184-sending-emails-from-livecode-server-scripts <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4070/l/8184-sending-emails-from-livecode-server-scripts>

under “Adding Attachments" you will find some useful information how this can be done.

Matthias