Copying text from LC Script Editor

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:14:33 EDT 2016

Copying text from the script editor is problematic on more than one
platform.

Over here "in the wilds of Linux" it is not possible to copy-paste
directly from the script editor
into anything but a simple text editor.

For instance; if I want to paste code from the script editor into
Thunderbird (my e-mail client)
I have to paste it into a text editor and then copy-paste from there
into Thunderbird (a double bounce,
so to say). The same sort of thing into a Libre Office document, and so on.

Richmond.