play sound command?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Sep 15 12:09:56 EDT 2016

Thanks for the info, folks. Perhaps I didn't read far enough in the dictionary entries for the play command, but I didn't see a list of supported audio file types. Also, I found a link to "stop" but had to look at the tutorial online to get the "play stop" syntax. For me, this isn't a problem, but I'm thinking of the newbie and the really huge job of aligning the dictionary and user guide with the new features.

I guess I will need to figure out github and get into offering contributions to this effort. I know some tutorials have been posted, so.....

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org