Project Browser Allows you to move a group into another group

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 14 16:41:09 EDT 2016

Good luck… I'm on mac

On 9/14/16, 8:19 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Paul Hibbert" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of paul at livecode.org> wrote:

    I should be able to share it, the plugin was made to add some shortcuts to the menus, so I’ll need to do a little more testing with the latest release and a bit of code tidying along with some warnings/instructions before it’s suitable for public use, but I’ll get on it then add it to the LiveCode Share site, hopefully within the next few days.

    One issue may be that it was made for Mac, and I only have access to Win 7 for testing on other platforms, so I’m not too sure how well it will work on Windows/Linux.

    Paul