Another fine mess I find myself in...

John Dixon DixonJA at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 15:17:37 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: use-livecode <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
Sent: 14 September 2016 19:31
To: How to use LiveCode
Subject: Re: Another fine mess I find myself in...

On 9/14/16 1:19 PM, John Dixon wrote:
> I have just tested another stack that uses .lc scripts to query a
> database and with that one everything seems fine. I am just a little
> confused now why one stack does not work as I did nothing to it
> except upgrade

Did you double-check the inclusions? Maybe some of them went missing.

It seems that the stack that is using .lc scripts to query a database that is running on hostm is fine<http://www.hyperactivesw.com>...
However the stack that is using .lc scripts to query a database that is running on on-rev is the one giving problems...

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com>
[http://www.hyperactivesw.com/images/pix_who-we-are.jpg]<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/>

Welcome to HyperActive Software<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/>
www.hyperactivesw.com
Who We Are. HyperActive Software provides precision software solutions for business, education, and personal use, deployable on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.