[ANN] Release 8.1.0

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 14 14:59:44 EDT 2016

Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the position of the script editor
when it stubbornly wants to stay offscreen?  This is something in 8.1 I
just ran into, today.  I have only the built-in display on this lappie.
I've tried setting the rect to the screenRect, moving the location around,
etc., and if I use MC to show all windows, it's there, but it always stays
off-screen.