Another fine mess I find myself in...

John Dixon DixonJA at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 12:46:47 EDT 2016

I have done something that I don't usually do... I have installed the latest stuff without waiting for the 'shrieks of despair' to appear in the list to find out what the problems are...

I upgraded my iphone to 10

I upgraded liveCode to 8.1

After doing this I noticed that the status bar at the top of the screen was nudging everything down 20 pixels... Just to see what was happening, I got rid of the status bar... then things were, let's say OK...

I deleted the stack from the iPhone and loaded it afresh...

Now it seems that there is a problem with running .lc scripts :-( in that nothing is returned, no data is being returned... the .lc script queries a database and returns some data... but it is not happening...

any clues ?