LC 8.1.0 iOS Deployment

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Sep 14 11:29:40 EDT 2016

Greetings!

Ok, so I download iOS 10 to my device and I see that my apps have bug 18327.  Ug!  According to the QCC, this issue is fixed in 8.1.0. So I installed 8.1.0 to rebuild and test my apps.  But, I can't get the iOS standalone made.  I get this error:

There was an error while saving the standalone application
linking for arm (arm64) failed with duplicate symbol l001 in:
   /Applications/LiveCode Indy 8.1.0.app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-8_2/Standalone
   /Applications/LiveCode Indy 8.1.0.app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-8_2/revsecurity
duplicate symbol l002 in:
   (blah, blah, blah...)

Any ideas what the problem is?  And, isn't it supposed to build for arm7?  I thought arm64 apps were no longer viable in the app store?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!
-Dan

OSX 10.9.5
LC 8.1.0
XCode 6.2