libURL gone mad

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 14 10:50:30 EDT 2016

A couple weeks ago I wrote:

> Along these lines, I'm hoping the docs will include a detailed listing
> of which features from your external are included in which LC edition
> (Community, Indy, Business), so folks can choose those which best serve
> whatever needs they may have.
>
> For example, most of the code I write, esp. where it pertains to
> reusable libraries, doesn't use anything not available in Community if
> at all possible, so I can later have the option of re-releasing it under
> GPL.
>
> An additional note in the docs letting people know how to deploy apps
> that don't need to include the external will be very useful for some of us.

Does anyone here know where I can find a breakdown of which new
networking features are available in which LC 8.1 editions (Community,
Indy, Business)?  I couldn't find that in the Release Notes.

I'm already getting questions in the community about this, and I don't
know how to answer them without this guidance.

Thanks in advance for a URL or pointer to the sections of the docs where
I can find that breakdown.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems