very often "Scripts externally modified" popup

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:25:14 EDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:58 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> I've been seeing it too, though not much more often than in LC 7. I still
> haven't figured out what triggers it and I never use an external editor.

I usually see it when I've opened scripts in an editor, and then popped one
of them into its own window.

Sometimes, the original window will open a duplicate pane with the script
when debugging.

I haven't tried to find a formula to replicate; I just wrote it off as one
of the less annoying and lethal of the IDE quirks/flaws.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462