Android device not recognized

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 12 17:15:38 EDT 2016

Was there a change in RC2 in recognizing Android test devices? I've
tried three different ones and LC won't allow any of them. Terminal
("adb devices") sees them, and they are in the LC Test Target menu, but
the device name is dimmed and can't be selected.

I've relaunched LC several times, plugged and unplugged the device, etc.
The path to the SDK is accurate, though I reset it anyway. It all worked
last week though it took some tinkering.

If others see the same thing I'll report it but I'm unsure if it's me or
not right now. Is there a way to tell LC to re-assess its device menu?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com