Threading (plus random question)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 10 23:34:39 EDT 2016

OK, it also turns out that there is another issue, namely that LC doesn't
seem to track ctrl presses in the SE.  On other platforms it looks like it
treats ctrl like cmd but on the mac it just ignores it.  Once I've got it
tested and working on all platforms, I'll submit a pull request.  There's
no sense in having a shortcut on a platform that doesn't work because it
conflicts with an OS shortcut.

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> and I added a bug report.
>
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Interesting:  The shortcut is called out as command-tab and
>> command-shift-tab in the code.  I wonder why.  Well, there's another
>> community project: custom shortcuts in the various IDE elements.
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> and as long as we're on the topic, does anyone else have any interesting
>>> front/backscripts to share?

>>> --
>>> On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
>>> On the second day, God created the oceans.
>>> On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
>>>    and did a little diving.
>>> And God said, "This is good."
>>>

>> --
>> On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
>> On the second day, God created the oceans.
>> On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
>>    and did a little diving.
>> And God said, "This is good."
>>

> --
>    and did a little diving.