LiveCode Server

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:22:53 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I am considering using LiveCode server over my current platform web2py as
LiveCode has some advantages when used in other parts of the project. I
wonder, what are people's experiences so far of using LiveCode server? In
this case the load will be quite low (although some simultaneous users may
be around from time to time), but it should be secure and it  will
predominantly be used to provide webservices via Json.

Any views welcome on aspects such as reliability, concurrency and
security...

Cheers,

Rod

Rod McCall
Researcher: HCI, Augmented Reality, Games and In-car Systems
www.rodmc.com
twitter: rodlux