Threading (plus random question)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 8 13:08:29 EDT 2016

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> J. Landman Gay wrote:
 >>
 >> > I have the same issue with ctrl/cmd 0 and 9 and being right handed.
 >> > I have been capturing control -tab for years in a frontscript. It
 >> > would be very convenient if LC adopted that.
 >>
 >> Control-Tab is handy on a Mac, but the rest of the world has been
 >> using it to switch applications for nearly two decades.
 >>
 >> Personally I prefer SuperCard's Cmd-[ and Cmd-].  But like you say,
 >> easy enough to make a plugin with a frontScript to have any
 >> combination you want.
 >>
 > Again, not convenient for right-handers.

...if you're using a keyboard that has only one Control/Command key (who
makes those? Even my smallish Dell laptop has both a right and a left
Control key)

But like Jacque reminds us, it's easy enough to take a minute and make a
plugin so we can have any combo we want.

Vive le difference.  Let a thousand flowers bloom...

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems