urlResponse empty in 8.1.0RC1

pink nabble at mad.pink
Thu Sep 8 10:35:34 EDT 2016

I am using CouchDB in 8.1 and here is my problem:

these are the two crucial commands for putting a document into CouchDB
     put tJson into URL(tURL)
     put the urlResponse into tResult

the urlResponse should contain a JSON with the result of the REST call, for
example it could say:
{"error":"conflict","reason":"Document update conflict."}

regardless if it is an error, or a successful call, urlResponse is coming up
empty

if it isn't obvious, for my program, I need to know if there is an error

is there a way to get the equivalent of what I would have gotten with
urlResponse?