Threading (plus random question)

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Sep 8 09:34:38 EDT 2016

"From my perspective the Enter key issue is driving me nuts... "

Please! Don't make us have go to the mouse to close an SE tab...i love the feature (hit enter twice)

Not screaming.  Just sayin' got a bad enough wrist as it is ....

In fact more robust, user configurable keyboard short cuts for the SE would great.

What key stroke will take you back and forth between open SE tabs?

( from my mobile )

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 3:23 AM -1000, "Rod McCall" <rodmccall491 at gmail.com<mailto:rodmccall491 at gmail.com>> wrote:

>From my perspective the Enter key issue is driving me nuts...

Rod McCall
Researcher: HCI, Augmented Reality, Games and In-car Systems
www.rodmc.com<http://www.rodmc.com>
twitter: rodlux