Xcode 8 / iOS 10 support coming in 8.1.1

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Thu Sep 8 03:57:55 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Since Xcode 8 GM is now available for download by members of the Apple
developer program, I thought it might be helpful to give you an update
on our plans for enabling LiveCode app deployment using Xcode 8.

- iOS 10 deployment using Xcode 8 will be available in the 8.1.1 release

- If you need to deploy to iOS using LiveCode 8.1.0 you will need to
keep a copy of Xcode 7.3.1 around

I currently expect that we'll release 8.1.1-rc-1 sometime between
15th-20th September.

                                           Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>