Device rotation and browser widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 7 18:35:26 EDT 2016

For a mobile app, I am trying to get a card containing a browser widget
to rotate and resize/reposition when the device is rotated. It seems I
can't set the rect of the widget, it doesn't respond correctly or
errors, though the orientation of its content does change. I've tried
too many things to list them all but no success. OrientationChanged does
trigger but resizeStack usually doesn't for some reason.

Basically what I'm seeing is that LC handles the rotation but doesn't
reposition or resize the widget.

Has anyone done this? I'm testing on Android for now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com