Another scary bug??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 7 18:09:47 EDT 2016

And now, even scarier, I copied the values out of the field I was testign with, and pasted the value into the code which uses hard coded values and THAT WORKS NOW when a second ago before I pasted the value, it did NOT work!!!

This is definitely an issue where the formatting of the text is coming into play.

I submitted a bug report 18343. I attached a sample stack. I'd be interested if this is happening under 8.1 RC2. They may have fixed this and I don't know it yet. I'd also be interested if this is happening with Windows 8.0.1, but I have a real job here and have spent a LOT of time chasing this one.

Bob S