Debugger forgetting soft breakpoints

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 6 19:32:34 EDT 2016

Hi Mark.

Yes but the problem occurs even when I have made changes AFTER the point of the soft break. So the line number does not change, but I am still seeing the breakpoints missed.

Also I vaguely remember this coming up back in version 6, and it was addressed back then, after which breakpoints worked flawlessly for a long time. I think this might be a regression.

Bob S