Debugger forgetting soft breakpoints

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 6 17:14:29 EDT 2016

Hi all.

I can in my app reproduce the bug where the debugger is not stopping at soft breakpoints. If I edit code with a soft breakpoint set, then compile it, the soft breakpoint will be skipped the next time the code executes.

HOWEVER... I cannot reproduce this with a new stack and a single button!!! I woder if it has anything to do with the size of the app, or perhaps the fact that I have code inserted into front and back scripts. I could poke around further, but frankly I can just unset and reset the breakpoint and it works like a charm.

Bob S