System date

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Sep 6 14:13:06 EDT 2016

I have no problem using the system date here in Norway. It works when I use the following:

 answer the system date

and when I use:

set the useSystemDate to true
answer the date

In the last example, remember to set the useSystemDate to true every time you want to use the system date, as it resets to US date once the handler is finished.

Regards
Tore