Capturing QR codes using mergAV - how to?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 03:59:03 EDT 2016

Thanks Scott – ok, I’ve got mergAVCamCaptureImage doing something now now so that’s a step in the right direction (I actually had a spelling syntax error – mergeAV instead of mergAV – doh). With respect to the barcode stuff, does that work on a captured image or does it access the specified camera directly? Looking at the code in the sample stack (which I now have) it seems like the latter but I didn’t get a response when I put a QR code in front of it.

Regards,

Terry...

BTW, where did you get the mergAV sample stack from