How to tell the engine version of a Windows standalone?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Sun Sep 4 15:09:31 EDT 2016

I've been trying to make a very minor mod (replacing a logo!) to an app I
built some years ago; but the client has a problem with it that I can't reproduce.

The easiest thing would be if the problem was caused by a subtle difference in
the version of LC used to compiled the standalone - I made a quess for which
version that would have been, it doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know of a good way to analyse a compiled Windows standalone to
discover which version it relates to?  (It would be easier on Mac because we
can open the package...).

TIA,

Ben