What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Sep 2 08:02:34 EDT 2016

Alex yes of course you’re right (although it does sound like what you needed was a copy of Trevor’s Clarify (http://www.clarify-it.com/ <http://www.clarify-it.com/>)

I first used the ‘scribbling on images’ when I was doing a mobile prototype for a health related project called OpenEyes (http://www.openeyes.org.uk/ <http://www.openeyes.org.uk/>) where clinicians did special ‘scribbling’ to indicate various clinical things (I never was clear what exactly they meant…)

So doodling doesn’t have to be just moustaches and spectacles - however in my desperation to get people to attend I’m gambling that pitching what we’ll make at the ‘fun’ end of the spectrum will lead to more people turning up (I hope)

BTW: I was going to cannibalise my OpenEyes app to form the base learning resource for the workshop when John Dixon told me he has already done the work (using his own ‘Scribble’ app that was actually on the App Store for some time)

Dave

PS: did your person manage to dismantle the wheelchair?