Set the fillGradient ....

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Sep 1 20:48:59 EDT 2016

paul at researchware.com> wrote:

   …  It would be a real asset (IMHO) to be able to refer to the   position of object in a group relative to the topLeft of the group being 0,0.

My vote for that! Perhaps an enhancement request can be submitted?  These are the kind functions we really need for working the presentation layer, which is LC's weak area (IMHO).  CSS has this (absolute, relative positioning… If one is building scrolling groups where some area of the group is below the bottom of the card, you can of course script to placement relative to the card bottom, but it gets tricky,

Being able to talk to the group child elements relative to 0,0 of the group would be "liberating" to say the least. My gut is also thinking… this one new property (s) could be be instrumental in the larger endeavor to make responsive programming in LC a bit more facile. (which is one main reason some think HTML5 is better…because CSS just "does it all for you")