LineGraph widget

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 1 16:43:59 EDT 2016

That’s cool. Playing with the Line Chart is fun ;-)

I would say if the chart crosses between positive and negative on the Y axis we should have a 0 line. I’d generally rather see the Y axis move to a rounded range that makes sense for the data and an option to set the range and step size of the grid.

This reminds me we still need to sort out the decimal number formatting we discussed at the conference!

Cheers

Monte