Set the fillGradient ....

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Sep 1 08:41:53 EDT 2016

To make this work via script, I’ve done two things… the easiest is to set the grc that I want to change to the size and position of the a grc master with the fill gradient I want to match… in this example, the script is in the grc to be changed:

on mouseDown
   local tStartLoc
   put the loc of target into tStartLoc
   set the loc of target to the loc of grc "Blue MasterChip"
   set the fillGradient of target to the fillGradient of grc "Blue MasterChip"
   set the loc of target to tStartLoc
end mouseDown