Standalone stops running (Hillen Richard)

Hillen Richard mail at richard-hillen.de
Thu Sep 1 06:35:31 EDT 2016

Hello all together,

problem solved,I´m very relieved.

> -> Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>

Hello Richard.,
Stack Data is a substack of stack main; it is automatically choosen in „Stacks in the selected stack file".

> -> Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de>
> looks like it is as bad as I was afraid of when I read the filename:
> the ? umlaut is the culprit
>
> This app runs fine:
> ../PK-Beitragsuebersicht 2.0/PK-Beitragsuebersicht 2.0.app
>
> These don't:
> ../PK-Beitrags?bersicht 2.0/PK-Beitragsuebersicht 2.0.app
> ../PK-Beitragsuebersicht 2.0/PK-Beitrags?bersicht 2.0.app

Hello Klaus,
That solved the problem.
But surely in the beginning of this year it worked with Umlauts in the filename.

> -> Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
> No special characters, no spaces.

> ->Dr. Hawkins
> I allow periods, but not hyphens.  I've used things over the year where
> they have meaning . . .

Hello Bob, hello Dr. Hawkins,
I trusted in unicode :-(
in future I will follow this rule, for my own security.

Thank you all very much for your helpfull and quick response,
Richard.