How to assign Hi-DPI images as button icons?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 28 05:29:40 EDT 2016

Hello,

I made my first tests on windows with 2 sets of images, standard and
@extra-high, which works fine.

What I don't see is, how to assign two sets of images as button icons for
each state of the button. I can't refer button icons to an external
filename, only to images, which are imported anywhere in the stack. Do I
miss anything here?

The only way I see is to create for each button and state of button one
hidden image object with a link to an external (standard-) image, and link
each button icon to one of these images. Is this the straight forward way to
work with hi res button icons?

Thanks for any experiences

Tiemo