Zealous "Save" prompts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 27 16:52:05 EDT 2016

Any of you seeing inappropriate prompts to save stacks in v9?

I'm occasionally seeing them for plugins and dialogs, places where I may
have changed some text but not when the stack was toplevel or in any way
affected by the pointer tool (plugins, things like that).

Unfortunately I haven't yet pinned down a recipe to report it.

If you've seen this let's discuss to see if we can come up with a simple
recipe so it can be fixed.

Thanks -

--
  Richard Gaskin