8.1.1 compile not working correctly

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 26 19:06:26 EDT 2016

Hi all.

When I compile a standalone in 8.0.1, the splash stack closes almost immediately, and apart from a message that it could not find the valentina database plugins (which I do not use anyway) all is well.

When I compile in 8.1.1 however, it takes a REALLY long time for my splash stack to close while auto detecting library inclusions, (I assume because it's iterating through all the behaviors) and then it complains that another copy of the Mainstack, the actual application stack is open in memory, and asks me to cancel, save or purge. No matter which option I select, the runtime on the Mac fails to register sqlyoga. I know this because I pop a dialog telling me when the registration process fails.

I can only think that the auto inclusion of the libraries is not working somehow. sqlyoga is added to the main stack as a stack file, so something is going wrong there.

Haven't tested in 9.0 dp1

Bob S