Using return in a command script

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 26 16:56:50 EDT 2016

Globals are fine if you only have one project open at a time. Otherwise you have to be careful to name all your globals to be specific to the stack which created them.

As I said, I am using properties to store persistent values these days. This way I can make portable cards or stacks I can add add to any project, and they won't walk on each other's "variables".

Bob S