sluggishness of 8.1.1 on send in 0/wait 0 pairs?

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Oct 25 20:13:58 EDT 2016

[1] There is also Jacque's recent(?) info: send may also be called with a negative argument in order to overtake the current queue:
    send doIt to stack worker in -1 millisecs

[2] Or try to use "call" that has one big advantage:

"call" preserves the target, not "send", not "dispatch"
see http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=143367#p143367