sluggishness of 8.1.1 on send in 0/wait 0 pairs?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:47:13 EDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Mark Talluto <mark at canelasoftware.com>
wrote:

> You might consider using 'dispatch' instead of 'send' if you really want
> it to execute the moment that line shows up. I read somewhere the dispatch
> is more performant anyways.

to be clear:  I would certainly *like* it to happen right now, but it is
more important that the user not have to wait than that this happen
immediately.

Ultimately, it's switching to a socket system, with asynchronous
communication to the server (which probably means I lose the possibility of
it happening in an instant, anyway . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462