More unreproducible oddities in 8--text semi-lock of mousedown

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:24:18 EDT 2016

I've seen this sporadically as long as I can remember, but it seems to grab
a couple of times a day in 8 on mac.

The mouse is apparently thought to be down for text selection in the script
editor.  This makes it difficult to select any other object, and blocks
key-commands.

I generally eventually get out of it by hopping back and forth between the
finder and livecode, until finally allowed to quit in some way or another
(if I don't quit, it is near certain that it will happen again in seconds).

Has anyone else seen *this *one, or is this another case of the machine
being out to get me? :)
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462