conversion of field margins from older version to 8

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:48:57 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com> wrote:

> What about something like this:
>
>    repeat with z = 1 to the number of fields of this stack
>       set the margins of field z to "8"
>    end repeat

Something like that.

The problem is that my margins in the label fields have been customized to
fit, including for the quirks with file size (as in, increase file size a
point, and the upper margin drops, rather than increases, in some case).

So I'm hoping that someone else has actually cycled through the quirks, or
that the mothership has a cross-reference list of the old and new default
margins for various font sizes in fields.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462