Clipboard problem

Michael Julian Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Oct 24 18:27:36 EDT 2016

I’ve just installed LiveCode 8.1.1 and I’ve come across an anomaly with the clipboard in Mac OS X 10.9.5.

When I populate the clipboard with a return-delimited list using this line <set the clipboarddata["text"] to output> the results paste correctly into Nisus Writer Pro but paste into Excel with an extra blank line between lines, and when I try to paste into Pro-Fit I get an error “System error -8754”. If I re-copy the results from Nisus then I can paste elsewhere without any problem.

Michael