Store to iCloud Drive on iOS?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 24 11:46:15 EDT 2016

Bill, just continuing that discussion on dropbox, what you would do is
retrieve the file from dropbox, and then store it with your app (it's just
a file).  The one thing I haven't tried to do is to use persistent custom
properties inside of my apps.  I'm more worried about the user deleting the
app and wiping the data with it, so even though I keep everything locally,
I still want it in the cloud, too.