FULL MailChimp & FREE PushNotifications from Digital Pomegranate

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:22:10 EDT 2016

Hi Todd,

Re
One line of code to revolutionize your DB Cloud
On the non-open source side. We have just about completed a data sync tool
that will sync your cloud based DB [SQLite, mySQL, msSQL, Oracle] with a
local SQLite DB. Imagine, once you setup the tables on the server. It is
just one line of code to keep all your clients data synced between
thousands of devices. If you are interested, let me know....We are testing
soon.

This sounds really fantastic. I am (was?) about to start coding Sqlite to
MySql routines for a Latin testing app I am working on at the moment, so I
would love to help, get involved with this project. I also have a game which
is nearing completion also for Android which would benefit from your
project.

My testing user base is under 10 for each project so load testing would be a
problem from my end.
Anyway would love to help any way I can.....

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode