error in revDatabaseQuery() causing recursion of parent?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Oct 22 00:00:58 EDT 2016

I don't know if all the database stuff I do has any parallel here but when
debug stepping after a breakpoint if I stop execution(click the square) the
app take off at some point in the call stack and goes crazy.... sometimes. I
can't get a handle on it to submit a bug report yet.

By the way I haven't seen the "shadows another variable" bug since I went to
LC 8.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services