SpecialFolderPath("resources") workaround for Windows

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Oct 21 18:33:50 EDT 2016

On OSX, any folders/file you have in the "Copy Files" tab of the
Standalone builder settings are copied to:

Under OSX: HyperRESEARCH.app/Contents/Resources/_MacOS/
i.e. in the _MacOS folder of the Resources folder of the Contents folder
inside the .app bundle

Under Windows, they are placed in the same folder as the .exe standalone
and to the filename property of the mainstack of the standalone (with
the file name removed) provides the path.