FULL MailChimp & FREE PushNotifications from Digital Pomegranate

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 19 19:44:09 EDT 2016

Hi Todd – I had a look at One Signal a few months back but couldn’t get it to work with LC. That may be no reflection on One Signal though as I’m pretty much in the dark when it comes to push notifications (although I did get some basic AWS stuff working a couple of years ago the last time I flirted with push). I’d be really interested to hear how you get on but don’t think there is much I can reasonable contribute to your effort – sorry.

Regards,

Terry...

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical Education <http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne <http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au <mailto:tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
Publications <https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en>