Why does 'delete stack' sometimes not work?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 12:26:54 EDT 2016

No, it was never my intention to try to delete a mainstack without it substacks - I’m sure this is impossible (and undesirable!). I thought that if I had selected ‘purge stack on close’ for the mainstack, and all the stacks and substacks involved had ‘cantdelete’ set to false, then closing the mainstack would act like ‘delete’ and the whole thing - stack and substacks - would vanish in a puff of smoke. However, see my mail replying to Mike - maybe there really IS a script executing when I attempt the delete. I would like to think it’s just a subtle mistake by me rather than some engine problem.

Cheers and thanks for the reply.

Graham