[ANN] calendar widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Oct 18 17:27:26 EDT 2016

Thanks for a fine widget, it works well here on a Mac with  LC 8.1.1 and MacOS 10.12.1. As a matter of fact, one of my students asked if there was anything like this available for LiveCode, just yesterday morning. I can now tell him that indeed there is.

> 18. okt. 2016 kl. 23.08 skrev BNig <bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de>:
>
> In case someone sees a use case for customizing abbreviated day/month names
> I would reconsider that.

In Norway we often use two letter abbreviations for day names, which is very handy if the size of the widget is very small.

Regards
Tore Nilsen