[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Erik Beugelaar beugelaar at solidit.nl
Tue Oct 18 11:47:36 EDT 2016

Randy,

Take a look at Mobirise Website Builder: https://mobirise.com/

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Randy Hengst
Sent: maandag 17 oktober 2016 13:29
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Subject: [OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Hi All,

I’ve begun exploring maintaining my website myself. I’ve not messed with HTML for 20+ years.

I’m looking for a “construction set” for getting this going and have found a review of several software options here:  http://www.macworld.com/article/2984967/software-web/web-design-review-roundup-our-favorite-mac-apps-for-building-a-website.html <http://www.macworld.com/article/2984967/software-web/web-design-review-roundup-our-favorite-mac-apps-for-building-a-website.html>

Is anyone using a software package they can recommend to a total novice?

Thanks for any thoughts.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst