[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:56:07 EDT 2016

Richmond,

Kompozer is not currently being updated and it won’t run on macOS 10.12 due to security settings.  The replacement application I have found for Kompozer is called BlueGriffon which is available at http://bluegriffon.org/. It is cross-platform and the “unlicensed” version is fairly complete.  The license is €70 and its worth is up to you.

Marc Siskin