Syntax: mouseUp mouseButtonNumber

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 17 12:38:22 EDT 2016

What the compiler is complaining about is likely that you cannot have a variable start with a number. This is essentially what Roger is doing with the parameter arguement. He is putting a parameter passed by the event into a variable called "2". I'm not sure this is a documentation issue, so much as a fundamental understanding issue. I know a lot about those kind! :-)

Bob S