[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

pink nabble at mad.pink
Mon Oct 17 11:36:15 EDT 2016

I would toss in another vote for Rapidweaver.

It is frequently included in bundles on sites like StackSocial and
Bundlehunt, and goes on sale occasionally... so unless you need it
immediately, you can get it cheap if you give it some time.

To get the most out of Rapidweaver, I highly recommend you get Stacks which
is a third party plugin that costs extra, and of course the stacks can cost
money as well.

The extra costs for stacks can add up, but there are so many great options.
Again, if you've got patience, you can find great bundle deals. Doobox has a
great selection, and they frequently offer very cheap bundles.